Setting Up Mandrill Webhooks With HTTPS
I ran into an issue recently trying to utilize Mandrill’s web hooks on a site forcing HTTPS (duh). After sending the test webhook from the web interface, I saw the following error:
After doing a bit of internet searching, and testing different server configurations, I figured out that I did not concatentate my SSL certificates correctly.
I bought my SSL cert from Comodo, and after paying for the certs I received four files:
The final solution was to concatentate them together in the following order:
And finally, place the following blog in your NGINX config:
Restart your NGINX server, and the test webhook will be successful!
P.S - Fuck Dev Ops